Qualys Unveils VMDR 2.0, New Innovations for Vulnerability Management, Detection and Response at Qualys Security Conference in San Francisco
Live demos and discussions on risk-based vulnerability management with Qualys product experts and customer presentations from Aflac, First American Financial and others
FOSTER CITY, Calif., May 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based IT, security and compliance solutions, today announced the Qualys Security Conference (QSC) San Francisco in collaboration with the RSAC on June 7-8.
At the event, Qualys will unveil important updates to the Vulnerability Management, Detection and Response (VMDR) Solution. The new enhancements redefine how organizations manage cybersecurity risk with an unprecedented ability to prioritize and remediate at scale.
Through keynotes, live demos, customer presentations, training sessions and networking, the Qualys customer community will dive into the deep impact of the digital journey and discuss best practices and case studies on managing risk and security automation.
The week will include talks from Qualys experts, customer testimonials and a keynote at the Cloud Security Alliance CxO Trust Summit:
Qualys QSC San Francisco with VMDR Live
CSQ San Francisco will take place in person at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. To view the full schedule and register for the event, visit website.
- Sumed ThakarPresident and CEO: Security automation for the digital journey
- Nagi Prabhu, Product Manager: Bringing the unified power of Qualys Cloud Platform to meet today’s security challenges
- QSC Customer Presentations America’s first financial and others.
- VMDR LIVE: Redefining cybersecurity risk management with VMDR
- Introducing VMDR 2.0 with TruRisk
- Chat by the fire with Brian Penn, Aflac
- Virtually join VMDR Live on www.qualys.com/vmdr-live.
- Qualys-Cocktail: Come network with Qualys experts, customers and industry professionals on Tuesday, June 7 to 6:00 pm PT at the Palace Hotel.
- Training sessions: On Wednesday, June 8Qualys will host two trainings, including an introduction to Qualys VMDR and How to Manage and Secure Your Container Assets.
Qualys at RSAC
Participants with SFCR credentials are welcome to join the following SFCR events to network with industry peers and learn more about Qualys:
- CxO Trust Summit at RSAC: Jonathan TrullCISO at Qualys: Measure the maturity of your cloud security program. June 6, 8:30 am – 3 p.m. PTSFCR – South Central Moscone Tier 3
- DevOps Connect – DevSecOps @RSAC: Contact the Qualys DevOps team to learn more about VMDR and our cloud-based IT, security, and compliance solutions. June 7, 8:30 am – 4 p.m. PTSFCR – South Central Moscone
Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS) is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based security, compliance and disruptive IT solutions with more than 10,000 subscribing customers worldwide, including a majority of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. Qualys helps organizations to streamline and automate their security and compliance solutions on a single platform for greater agility, better business results and substantial cost savings.
Qualys Cloud Platform leverages a single agent to continuously deliver critical security information while enabling enterprises to automate all vulnerability detection, compliance and protection of IT systems, workloads work and web applications on-premises, on endpoints, servers, and public and private clouds. , containers and mobile devices. Founded in 1999 as one of the first SaaS security companies, Qualys has forged strategic partnerships and seamlessly integrates its vulnerability management capabilities into the security offerings of cloud service providers including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure, as well as a number of leading managed service providers and global consulting organizations. For more information, please visit www.qualys.com.
*Qualys, Qualys VMDR® and the Qualys logo are registered trademarks of Qualys, Inc. All other product names or names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
SOURCE Qualys, Inc.